The Chance to Open Doors
“Spring breathes new life into the world around us.” Whether you are looking at gaining exposure, building your portfolio, wanting to learn how to model, this could be your chance to open doors that you never knew existed. One lucky person will have the opportunity to kickstart their modelling career with HDSE Models.
- Follow us on Instagram (@HDSEMODELS)
- Fill the application form
- Make sure your Instagram account is on public
- Hair & Makeup
- High End Fashion Wardrobe Styling
- 3 Hours Studio/On-Location Photo Shoot
- 20 Image Modelling Portfolio
- The promoter and partners will have sole discretion as to whether or not a person has satisﬁed the criteria to be able to win this competition
- The winner is not chosen by chance, it is a competition of skill and winner will be selected by HDSE Models team.
- Winner will be announced on 11/09/2020 via Instagram, phone call and email
- Prize cannot be redeemed for cash
- HDSE Models reserves the right to change the rules of the competition at time
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to be contacted by email or phone by a representative of HDSE Models or third party
- By entering this competition you will be automatically joining our newsletter
Terms and Conditions
- Competition commences on 01/06/2020
- Entries close 10am AEDST on 04/09/2020
- Entries submitted and received after this time will not be accepted
- Entry into HDSE Models SPRING MODEL SEARCH 2020
deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who may enter HDSE Models SPRING MODEL SEARCH 2020?
A: HDSE Models SPRING MODEL SEARCH 2020 is open to anyone who resides in Coffs Harbour and Mid-North Coast areas.
Q: How many times can I enter?
A: One (1) entry per person.
Q: Are there any height/size requirements?
A: HDSE Models knows that models come in different shapes and sizes – so this model search doesn’t have any restrictions when it comes to height and sizes.
Q: What about age? Is there a minimum or maximum age limit to enter?
A: Same as height/size, there are no restrictions. However, if you’re under 18 of age, HDSE Models do suggest you talk to your parents before entering the competition.
Q: Do I need to send you photos?
A: Yes, you will need to attach a head shot, body shot and profile shot with your entry. Simply attach your photos where it asks for them on the entry form. Please also set your Instagram account to public if this is possible.
Q: Am I able to change my entry?
A: Once your entry has been submitted, it can’t be changed or edited but don’t worry! At HDSE Models, “Everyone is a Model”.
Q: How will the winner be selected for HDSE Models SPRING MODEL SEARCH 2020?
A: The winner will be selected by a panel of judges. We will look closely at the passion and conﬁdence someone has about themselves. To be eligible as the winner, you will have to ﬁll the application form in full, have your Instagram account set on public and have photos of yourself. On 11th September 2020, the winner will be announced.
Q: How many winners will be picked?
A: One (1) Winner.
Q: What is HDSE Models International Modelling Agency?
A: HDSE Models International Modelling Agency is a Mother Agency. We help models work with secondary agencies, typically in other areas around the world. A mother agency may place you in other areas of the world for work, but they are considered your main agency. We help you build your portfolio and ﬁnd your brand. We have been servicing the Coffs Harbour area for over 10 years. We are located at Level One 9 Park Avenue in Coffs Harbour. Call 02 6600 1583 to book a tour.